Meditation/Mindfulness Classes for Children and Teenagers.
The current term will finish on 19th November. The new term will commence on 7th January 2020. The benefits of meditation/mindfulness for children and teenagers are immense. Some benefits include:-
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Helps with concentration and attention in school
- Provides the tools to help self soothe when emotionally upset
- Improves sleep
- Gives the child/teenager time away from social media and helps to rest the mind
- Can help with self esteem and build confidence (especially importance when coming into the teenage years)
- Generates gentleness and kindness and more empathy for other people
Dates: 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th January, 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th February 2020
Children aged 9-12 – 4.30pm-5.15pm
Teenagers aged 13-18 – 8pm-9pm
Dates: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th January, 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th February 2020
These classes are interactive and fun. The use of body movement, art and learning mantras forms a big part of the class. Tools and techniques to help to self-soothe is also an important aspect of these classes.
Class is limited to 12 children and 10 teenagers so early booking is advisable.