Meditation/Mindfulness Classes for Children and Teenagers.
These very popular classes are recommencing on 16th October 2018. The benefits of meditation/mindfulness for children and teenagers are immense. Some benefits include:-
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Helps with concentration and attention in school
- Provides the tools to help self soothe when emotionally upset
- Improves sleep
- Gives the child/teenager time away from social media and helps to rest the mind
- Can help with self esteem and build confidence (especially importance when coming into the teenage years)
- Generates gentleness and kindness and more empathy for other people
Children aged 6-8 – 3.30pm-4.15pm
Children aged 9-12 – 4.30pm-5.15pm
This is an eight week course running from 16th October to 11th December 2018. Please note that there will be no class on 30th October 2018.
Cost: €65 per child. Sibling rates will apply.
Teenagers aged 13-18 – 8pm-9pm
Cost: €70 per teenager. Sibling rates will apply.
These classes are interactive and fun. The use of body movement, art and learning mantras forms a big part of the class. Tools and techniques to help to self-soothe is also an important aspect of this class.
Class is limited to 8 children and 10 teenagers so early booking is advisable.