The following treatments are available at Simply Healing on a one to one basis
Reiki is a Japanese word which means ‘Universal Life Energy’. It is a healing energy which, when channelled through the hands of the Reiki Practitioner to the client, activates the client’s natural ability to heal him/herself. The energy helps to release blocked energies and promotes the body to release toxins and return it to a state of balance. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe way of healing and encourages self-improvement. A Reiki healing will bring a deep sense of peace and well being.
Crystals have been used for thousands of years for healing, protection, adornment and magic. Crystals vibrate on different levels and can be used to promote healing in our energy system. Each energy centre (or chakra) will resonate with a particular crystal (e.g. Rose Quartz and the heart chakra). Crystals can be used in conjunction with other energy treatments such as Reiki to enhance the treatment. A crystal healing will promote deep relaxation, relief from stress and balance of mind, body and spirit.
Angelic Healing is a very gentle, yet powerful form of healing. It promotes relaxation and allows you to connect to your inner self. It also allows you to release and let go of any blockages in your body which have occurred through stress, fear or anxiety. Once these blockages have been removed a deep sense of lightness will be experienced which will encourage the body to heal itself. An angelic healing will also allow you to experience the angelic healing frequency of pure love.
Rahanni means ‘of one heart’. It is a gentle but powerful healing treatment that benefits everyone. It promotes healing at a very deep emotional level of the body and mind by balancing the heart chakra through love and compassion. All fear based thinking and negativity is released bringing peace and healing at the highest level. Rahanni is very beneficial to children of all ages, especially children who have been diagnosed with hyperactivity and A.D.D.
- What to expect during a healing session?
All treatments are non-invasive and you remain fully clothed throughout the treatment. However loose clothing is most comfortable. You will lie on a comfortable plinth with blankets around you to ensure that you are warm and relaxed. Gentle music will be played in the background.
How long will a treatment last?
Between 45 minutes to 1 hour. At the end of the treatment, there will be time to discuss what you experienced during the treatment and feedback will be provided by Deirdre.
What are the benefits of receiving a healing treatment?
- Assists with the body’s own healing process on all levels (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual)
- Helps to overcome deep rooted fear and anxiety
- Helps with the grieving process
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps to improve sleep patterns
- Can be safely used in conjunction with conventional medicine
- Can reduce inflammation and pain in the body
- Instils peace and calmness
- Beneficial in preventative care
- A support system during times of major changes
Can children benefit from a healing?
- Yes children are very receptive to healings and will greatly benefit from receiving one.
- Deirdre has worked with children and young adults who experience anxiety and fear based issues.
- The benefits of the treatment has helped to alleviate some of these fears and anxieties.
- All treatments are adjusted to suit the age of the child.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
How many healing treatments are needed?
- If major issues arise during a healing I would suggest a follow up treatment a week later.
- Thereafter you will determine when you next need an appointment.
- It is important that you feel empowered throughout your healing journey.